Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April Bonus Meeting

April 8th at 6:30

Soup, Salad & Sweets - Sisters in Sandals Doing Service

3 comments:

  1. I want to see some pictures of funky sandals! The cake looks really cute.

    I am kind of upset that we can't make fun of people on here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Rachel. This blog is so pretty! I love love love this and hope we can chat, have a good time and help each other. What a great way for the sisters in St. Petersburg Ward to promote and go about doing good works!
    Jan Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rachel for the beautiful designing. It reminds me of scrapbooking pages. Kelly West and I would like to see if anyone would be interested in a scrapbooking group. We would be meeting in the evening. Any takers?
    If your interested please mention it to a member of the R.S. Presidency. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete